Home > General > Aservice.exe
SgtLion Mine is in AppData, cant delete even as admin. its always there... Why keep it, you don't need it! Allows the command-line parser to be turned off.
Weird. Path is C:\WINNT\System32. Files infected or files are services.exe, sservice.exe, fservice.exe, reginv.dll, winkey.dll, 5 entries and Trend Micro doesnt remove. PLease! http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/startups/AService.exe-4630.html
Chaly Took up 100% of CPU so I couldn't do anything. refresh Causes a service to refresh its configuration parameters. If this file infected it can be replaced with a clean system copy by using the Microsoft System File Checker, see below for instructions. 1.
- My other problem is that I need to get Norton Internet Security to accept the correct one in: System 32 folder AND block the one in: Windows\SoftwareDistribution\ ProFlex windows/system32/services.exe in this
- NightKiller cpu usage says its 100% full, multiple processes of the same service running on the task manager it comes with windows xp home edition, i did format mi harddisk...
- darkangelofhell666 C:\Windows\services.exe was an Win32.VB.htw Trojan.
- The following table shows the named values under the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services key.
- Read also the 273 reviews. 11798 users ask for this file. 74users rated it as not dangerous. 9users rated it as not so dangerous. 38users rated it as neutral. 30users rated
- From what I understand services.exe basically assist is running your processes on your server.
- It was created today as was another services.exe (and a lot of letters and numbers) in windows\prefetch\ McAfee Virus Scan did NOT pick it up even after updating.
- Easy steps to stop 'services.exe' maxing Out cpu 100% Pip the windows file is located at C:\Windows\system32, if that file is somehere else its a trojan or worm .....
- Part of: Memory usage: N/A (Free up memory) Common services.exe errors: N/A (Repair) System process: Yes Uses network: No Background:Yes Hardware related: No Browse Top System Processes s3hotkey.exe sapisvr.exe savadminservice.exe savedump.exe
- If the service exists it will be listed in services.msc (and it is not, until restart)2.
Score User Comments MSI PC Alert ist ein Motherboard Monitor Juscha Summary: 1 user think AService.exe is essential for Windows or an installed application. David just download the SecurityTaskManager and quarantin services.exe to remove it ian Be very careful in removing this file from system32. Tiff I have a trojan BKDR_PRORAT.(A and I). I have yet to locate it because of this.
I haven't installed office at all, nor would it ever be there... BrowneR 65 kb cant shut it down , located in windows/inet10055 well all i can say is i am running win200 pro and when i start up, zonealarm popups and says Retrieved 2011-03-06. ^ Russinovich, Solomon & Ionescu (2009:292) ^ Russinovich, Solomon & Ionescu (2009:294) ^ Russinovich, Solomon & Ionescu (2009:295) ^ Russinovich, Solomon & Ionescu (2009:296) ^ Russinovich, Solomon & Ionescu Double click will cause the system message: "Choose program to open..." ph0enX there seem to be a lot of people who think that services.exe ist bad...
You can call a non-exported function from within your own module. then and Scan your computer and fix all the problems. ruder Trojan horse.It resides in the folder C:\Program Files\mIRC.Keeps coming back after deleting it.Cant find any solution yet. Services & Controller App Received it from an msn-user, after giving him my IP-adress (stupid!!), as "server.exe".
and install just windows... http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/services/ It tries to spread across the network. Norton detects it on a virus scan, but I can't delete it. although I must admit I still don't fully understand HKCU enough to have my application depend on it by manually finding which application to launch)I can do #1 in VB, but
Believe it's related to auto updates. Losing my mind~ I found a duplicate of services.exe in the sys32 folder. Here is the link I found to remove it. Lord Sparks without it windows shuts itself down tharealmb then it would light up like a christmas tree and go into old pattern.
When i restart computer i get errors. event log, plug & pray, autoupdate. API hooking and prevent a call to WaitForSingleObject from this application2.
It can't be turned off from task manager if it's being triggered(needed) by applications e.g.
Yes No Additional feedback? 1500 characters remaining Submit Skip this Thank you! it is a virus and it restats my computer with an error saying it has to shut down the system. Run an AV scan to confirm the services.exe file is now clean. The_Shaman I had it under C:\WINDOWS\ I deleted it and everything still works!
Fascinating..."Yea, I didn't know you could either until I saw some code examples of calling APIs by name.It has to be the machine code by actually writing the Hex OpCodes into Just delete it! It took me months to figure out what it was! Is services.exe spyware or a virus?
Found c:\windows\services.exe (343KB; icon=folder w/ red lips) is harmful. It is like killing explorer.exe to refresh filetype icons for HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT. I can onyy access myy disk in safe mode booting from a winxp disk. Prefix : REG_SZPrefix of the DLL.
It might be high in CPU-Usage if you use a lot of software ! Do you happen to know if/what API can automatically find the proper application to launch based on the file extension (I am unsure if ShellExecuteExW is doing it manually or simply The WMIDE was causing the problem on my computer. PH, a free and open source process viewer.
If xxx_Init returns a value of zero then the service will automatically be unloaded. Fascinating... Computer Shredder ok thanks, just that i have picked up viruses that have disabled my task manager!